Kejriwal for PM? God save India!
A former bureaucrat, then turned-activist and now turned-politician, Arvind Kejriwal is a Darling of the Social Media. This is a funny, short imagination about our very Bbbbussy CM of Delhi.
ARVIND KEJRIWAL - PAST
- Joining an Engineer at Tata Steel was not enough for you - You wanted to make a larger Difference to the society.
- Working as IRS was simply not the best job for you - You felt suffocated to work where everyone was Corrupt.
- Starting an NGO(Parivartan) lacked the glamour for you - You had hoped for a Sensational promotion .
- Being as a faithful member of Team Anna was not good for you - You needed the Spotlight all for yourself.
ARVIND KEJRIWAL - PRESENTEveryone knows that finding Aam Aadmi Party and becoming the Chief Minister of Delhi is just not your only aim. Apart from -
- Whining that the PM of India is not letting you work,
- Complaining that Lieutenant Governor of Delhi is against you,
- Accusing that the ACB Chief is allegedly intimidating you,
- Castigating the Delhi Police Commissioner and launching verbal attacks,
ARVIND KEJRIWAL - FUTURE
- If you become the PM of India, you would be blaming that the rest of the world for not letting you work.
- If you become UN General Secretary, you would be complaining that the whole world is conspiring against you.
- If you are the last man left on Earth, you would still be saying that GOD is plotting against you.
Gawd Save U & Us!